Rachel is Funkeh Stacie is Funkee

OMG!! Simon Pegg and Nick Frost!! bagsy a bit of Frost!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What a week

Well in just over a week now i have been to London to see 'Wicked'*, been to stay at my best friends in Kent, then packed up my life and headed to uni.

I've been here since Sunday and have only just got the internet. The amount i've missed it makes me feel quite sad.

Annnd finally im meeting Penny on Saturday! Woo!


* It was amazing! Everyone go see it now!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Fraudulent Little Tart said…

    And what a meet it was too. Fancy coffee and GW chat never seemed so much fun before (probably because I was always on my own in the GW discussions).
    It's nice to have a fellow fan to chat to in the North. The rest of them are so blooming far away!

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home